Neither product contains encryption algorithms - which is the only thing I'm aware of that the ASF are likely to ship that might require an ECCN.

Hen

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Topal, Ali wrote:

Hello Dear Sir or Madam,

We would like to know the ECCN numbers (Export control classification numbers) of your
component  "Jakarta JxPath and Jakarta Ora v2.0.7"   for the export.

Can anybody help me?

We look forward to the quickest possible Feedback.

Mit freundlichem Gru? / kind regards
Topal Ali
SIEMENS AG
Medical Solutions
MED HS IM R&D
Hartmanstr. 16
D-91052 Erlangen, Germany
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>