I get spam from myself all the time. Guess its karma for proposing this: (http://sourceforge.net/projects/superxmailer/) as an Apache project one April 1st.

-Andy

Karthik Kumar wrote:
Hi...

I'm extremely sorry for this... Someone was spamming :(

Karthik

On 3/19/06, Jörg Schaible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

robert burrell donkin wrote:

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 23:32 -0500, Henri Yandell wrote:

I'm assuming at the moment that this is a case of somebody spoofing
Karthik's address. I doubt the spam is from Karthik - just something

that

snuck through the spamassassin and various other email controls and
happens to be a subscribed address.

looks like we're going to need to think about turning on address
checking sooner or later this year. probably need to think about ways to
allow committers to post from their apache addresses...

My "standrad address" has definitely been used as spoofed address for
sending spam and I also remember receiving other spam that claimed to be
from some Apache commiters here.

- Jörg