So how about biting the bullet and installing one of the well established and obviously easier tools:

* Cruise Control (http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/)
* anthill (https://www.anthillpro.com/html/products/anthillos/)
* Luntbuild (http://luntbuild.javaforge.com/)

While I appreciate that we do have a ASL licensed CI product, the arguments "it is too complicated to set up" and "it is better to have none than having not-Continuum" don't work well with me.

(I've only glanced at Luntbuild but its feature list seems impressive.)

        Best regards
                Henning

Henri Yandell schrieb:
Gump's up and running. It was sounding like it was a bit dead, but
seems to have got active again with maven-2 support here or nearly
here. The biggest problem with Gump is that it's not a CI system -
it's a social experiment and it's aim is to tell people when trunks
are breaking for them and not to create nightly artifacts. That might
have changed though. They just started working with Harmony (that's
one of my wishlist bits for whatever build we use - build 1.4, 1.5,
1.6 and Harmony for each project - plus it should be testing the ant,
maven1 and maven2 builds).

vmbuild was intended to be a zone/machine for Continuum - but it
didn't have the cycles. The nightly spamassassin is on the same
machine and (allegedly) eats them all up. There's some talk of setting
a distributed Continuum up, but it involves a fair amount of people
working together so I wouldn't expect that any time soon.

Hen