One link to a separate page isn't a problem, since I prefer that no major
changes happen to the main
site at this stage.
Currently I am pretty much dedicated in keeping Jakarta as a brand. And when
that time comes to
worry about that, I'll work with the people who still have the itch and the
cycles to spare.
Starting to make it happen now feels like a waste of time, since the future of
Jakarta is by no way
set at this moment.

Mvgr,
Martin