On 26/05/07, Scott Eade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
sebb wrote:
> On 26/05/07, Thomas Vandahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> sebb wrote:
>> > Project Team: both tv and jvanzyl are committers
>> Actually my contributions are very small, so I'm fine with the
>> contributor status.
>
> But you _are_ still a committer...
Surely it is up to Thomas to decide how he wants to be listed?
> Also what about jvanzyl?
So as a committer Jason is welcome to make this change.  I don't see
this as the responsibility of the release manager.

OK, fine.

The page does not entirely agree with the SVN history; it was not
clear if that was deliberate or accidental.