You also took our style sheet, so the Turbine redirect page has the
Velocity style. ;-)

        Best regards
                Henning

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 17:14 +1000, Scott Eade wrote:
> I set Turbine to redirect yesterday.  I will delete the turbine
> directory once I am happy that everything is okay with the new Turbine
> TLP site.  We still have Turbine on the Jakarta downloads page - we will
> sort this out when we have the Turbine download page working.
>
> In summary: We are taking care of Turbine as part of the TLP move and
> will tidy up after ourselves towards the end of this process.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott
>
> Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> > Good one :) Didn't fix Velocity yet (better to put that in the root
> > .htaccess and get rid of subdirs)
> >
> > So Turbine can be redirected too ?
> >
> > Mvgr,
> > Martin
> >
> > Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
> >
> >> Once, the sites are up, feel free to
> >> copy  /www/jakarta.apache.org/velocity/.htaccess
> >> and /www/velocity.apache.org/moving.html
> >>
> >>    Best regards
> >>            Henning

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux,
|gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy     |rwc
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n