On 7/1/07, Roland Weber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi folks,

I've started to move the HttpClient 3.x tree in Subversion.
The old tree is copied to a new location, I've updated
project definitions and the web site with the new location.
An update of the DOAP location is in progress.

The old tree is still in jakarta/commons/proper while
it is referenced by GUMP and the nightly builds. I think
I can handle GUMP, but I have no idea where the nightly
builds are defined. Any help on those is appreciated.

<snip/>

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/commons-nightly/trunk/nightly_proper_maven_list.txt

-Rahul

thanks,