Henri Yandell wrote:
> Sorry, yeah. Just doing things at the macro level and then trying to
> figure out what got screwed up lower down.
>
> So what should we do?

Oleg is planning to cut the 3.1 final release
within the next two weeks. He'll re-create the
site below /httpcomponents/ on that occasion.
Once that is done, we'll drop you ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
a note that you can set up a redirect and
remove your copy of the site.

If it doesn't interfere with the Commons redirect
from jakarta.a.o to commons.a.o, I would suggest
to also set up a second redirect from the original
location at j.a.o/commons/httpclient/, to avoid
double redirection for the plenty of links in
our mailing list archives.

cheers,
  Roland