Dennis Lundberg wrote:
Ross Gardler wrote:
Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
Hmmm,

it is still there but no longer accessible from the outside. Seems it
got lost when we migrated to svn.

It's not lost. Nicola Ken Barozzi rescued it before it got lost. It was moved to the Forrest SVN where it has been largely untouched until very recently.

The Maven folk recently showed interest in working with it and Forrest has agreed to have it move over to their SVN where they can do it justice. This has not been actioned as yet.

Thanks Ross, I'm aware of that discussion as I'm one of the Maven folks. I just didn't realize that alexandria was a part of forrestdoc (or is it the other way around).

I'm not 100% sure of the history, but the README implies forrestdoc=alexandria - there is a link in there to the mail archives where, I presume, the move was originally discussed.

Ross