A brief look shows that:

The README file has the line:

To build Cactus from CVS, please refer to the following tuturial
which should probably be
To build Cactus from SVN, please refer to the following tutorial

There need to be LICENSE and NOTICE files.

The .cvsignore files should be deleted.

===

Not everyone will want to build the code and documentation just in
order to review the proposed release, so may I suggest that you create
the distribution artefacts and web-site from the branch and upload
them to your personal directory on people.apache.org?

Once any issues are sorted, a formal vote can be started.

Sebastian