Hi Sebb,

thanks for the feedback.

I prefer to keep the bz2 archives. I have improved the licenses according
to the lib folder. Also I have made the MANIFEST.MF to include the
data you pointed. Also the META-INF folder to include the LICENSE and
NOTICE files. I have also included the 'source' and 'target' versions in the
parent pom.xml and also the inceptionYear attribute.
Now I think that everything is OK.

You can see the new files here:
http://people.apache.org/dist/jakarta/cactus/1.8.0/

Tomorrow morning I will cast a release-vote for these archives.

Cheers, Petar.