Given that I'm awaiting a clarification and this is a close vote, I'll
extend the voting period by atleast another day. IOW, last call to
vote :-)

Counting my own +1, we currently have the following binding votes
summary so far:

4  +1s
1  +0
2  -1s
1  awaiting clarification

I also count 2 non-binding +1s and 3 non-binding -1s.

-Rahul