I've created a draft TLP resolution for JMeter here, intent being to
submit in time for the October board meeting:

  http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/TLPJMeter

Folks on initial PMC include those who voted on latest release (some
arbitrary metric to get started) plus those involved in recent
discussions on topic, such as Hen and me. Please feel free to edit the
above page directly to add/remove entries.

Pending question - who to list as Chair?

sebb - Given your sustained work on JMeter, I think you should do it.
Its not much overhead, take the plunge, rest of us will write the
reports if needed :-)

-Rahul