Thanks guys.

It's been 9 years since I started on James, and my technical focus has just shifted so far away from mail servers that I don't work with James much at all anymore.

I prefer to make it official that I'm inactive as opposed to just lurk for a year and then quietly unsubscribe when nobody is looking.

Best of luck with the James work... it's nice to see a good state of activity going again. I hope it continues and gets to a self-sustaining level.

I'm sure I'll see everyone in other circles.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501

Danny Angus wrote:
Serge,

This is sad, but I understand. I think we just need to remove you from
the PMC, I don't know about anyone else but I don't think we need to
remove your karma.

I trust you'll stay in touch.

d.