I have been trying to unsubscribe from all of the Apache mailings list over
the last few days, and I keep getting messages from lists that I never
subscribed to. They are mostly the SVN undate notices, but there are a LOT
of emails from those lists. I know it is easy to filter them out, but hey,
why waste the bandwidth.

Is there a way to make sure that I am no longer subscribed to ANY mailing
coming from Apache?

Thank you,

Michael McGonagle

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.