tonauser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on: 17 November 2008 15:00

Hi

As noted at http://james.apache.org/mail.html, "This [the James General
List] is the list for general discussions relating to the running of the
project, it is the public list of the James project management committee
(PMC) and is a public list open to all. <b>Do not send mail to this list
with James software problems -- that's what [EMAIL PROTECTED] is for.</b>"

Few people watch the General List. Please resend to [EMAIL PROTECTED] where
a much larger audience will be able to help.

Cheers
--Steve