On 3/22/09, basem zohdy <bassem.zo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>     Do I need to configure anything of the James server to make Sieve work,
> and if not how can I specify a Sieve script to be run for an user, sorry but
> I was searching for answers on my questions with small samples, but the
> documentation about this part is very rare.

Yes - the documentation definitely needs more work. It'd be great if a
volunteer would jump in to help out with this.

ATM the JSieve mailet is unreleased and only works with James 3.0. The
easy way to take a look is to check out trunk and take a look at the
configuration. If you want to use JSieve with the released, stable 2.x
code then you'd need to get involved with development since some code
changes would be required.

Robert