Hi,

you should do the following to just store the spam messages to an extra table:

     <!-- Processor CONFIGURATION SAMPLE: spam is a sample custom
processor for handling -->
      <!-- spam. -->
      <!-- You can either log these, bounce these, or just ignore them. -->
      <processor name="spam">

         <!-- To log the message to a repository, this matcher/mailet
configuration should be uncommented. -->
         <!-- This is the default configuration. -->
         <mailet match="All" class="ToRepository">
            <repositoryPath>db://maildb/spammer/spam</repositoryPath>
         </mailet>
      </processor>

Note that you need to create table spammer with the same structure
then the inbox table and you need to redirect the messages to the
"spam" processor.

If that not fullfill your needs you could even write your own
Mailet/Matcher todo the work for you.

Hope this helps,

Bye,
Norman