Hi Haiming,

I can't answer your question directly but here is what I can say.

I know that there's quite some James v2 users, I don't have precise references for that, but mailing list shows it clearly.

James v3 is still in heavy development but we are trying to make a release soon so people can use it in production.

I can at least tell you that James v3 will be deployed at Linagora in a month or two.

Regards,

--
Matthieu Baechler