Hello list,

I found one posting - Tutorial on writing native EFL apps using the
1.0 SDK - from 'The Application-dev Archives'.
(https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/application-dev/2012-July/000164.html)
And it's very new.
I guess this might be what I vary much wanted.

But from the irc chat, I've been told that there is no way to support
features like JNI at this stage of Tizen.

Now I think I found one very much worthy - the mail list posting
above. But at the same time I am confused. Because some people say
there is no way to support features like JNI....

I will investigate this issue so. If you have any information on this
Please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Journeyer J. Joh