On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Journeyer J. Joh
<oosaprogram...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list.
>
> I have studied about how to make a platform application from the url below
> on Tizen SDK 1.0
> http://blog.mikeasoft.com/2012/06/23/writing-native-tizen-applications-using-the-1-0-larkspur-sdk-scratchbox-and-efl/
>
> But with Tizen SDK 2.0 so many things are different.
>
> I cannot find the Scratchbox2 environment in 2.0.
> I wonder
> - if scratchbox2 environment is replaced by another something.
Yes, please check out GBS, OBS.
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/OSDev/GBS

> - if .deb system is replaced by .rpm??(someone stated this in the page
> above)
Yes, Tizen 2.0 uses rpm.

> , and
> - how I can make a platform application introduced in the url above with new
> SDK (2.0)
I haven't tried it yet but can you try Tizen 2.0 SDK Platform Development?
If you installed Ubuntu 32bit version of Tizen 2.0 SDK, you can
install "Platform Development" from installation menu.
Then create "Tizen Platform" project in Tizen IDE.

Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)