Hello list,

I am trying now to do a GBS local build and facing a (dependency??) problem.
Please help me.

I am doing this as the 'help content' of IDE explains.

Tizen Platform Programming > Platform Development Environment > Git
Build System > Building with GBS > Building with GBS Locally

I am doing this on several git-cloned packages;
 ssh://review.tizen.org:29418/apps/home/clock
 ssh://review.tizen.org:29418/apps/home/memo
 ssh://review.tizen.org:29418/apps/home/calendar

The help content instructs to do the following;

$ gbs build -R
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/trunk/common/latest/repos/main/ia32/packages/
  \
-R
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/trunk/common/latest/repos/base/ia32/packages/
  \
-A i586

And with this command I receive the following;

info: generate repositories ...
info: build conf has been downloaded at:
      /var/tmp/hum-gbs/tizen.conf
info: start building packages from: /home/hum/workspace/memo (git)
info: prepare sources...
warning: the following untracked files would NOT be included:
   .cproject
   .package-stamp
   .project
   .settings/
   Tizen-Emulator/
warning: you can specify '--include-all' option to include these
uncommitted and untracked files.
info: Creating (native) source archive org.tizen.memo-0.2.1.tar.gz from 'HEAD'
info: package files have been exported to:
     /home/hum/GBS-ROOT/local/sources/tizen/org.tizen.memo-0.2.1-13
info: retrieving repo metadata...
info: parsing package data...
warning: the following packages build failed with missing depends packages:
org.tizen.memo
info: generated RPM packages can be found from local repo:
     /home/hum/GBS-ROOT/local/repos/tizen
info: build roots located in:
     /home/hum/GBS-ROOT/local/scratch.{arch}.*
info: Done

I think this build is failed because I cannot find any rpm packages
under /home/hum/GBS-ROOT/local/repos/tizen

warning: the following packages build failed with missing depends packages:
org.tizen.memo

And this is the only message of this failure.

How can I trouble-shoot this?
Please help me.

Journeyer J. Joh