On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:25 PM, abhishek tejaswi
<abhishek.teja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Auke-jan,
> Thanks for your response.
> Currently I am using 2.6.37 kernel which is older than the kernel version
> you have mentioned. However I have added Linux kernel config options
> CONFIG_DEVTMPFS and CONFIG_DEVTMPFS_MOUNT. Also support for cgroups and
> fanotify are added. I compiled the kernel and there are no issues with
> kernel. I have created the filesystem image using mic with armv7l repo in
> kick start file. Are there any changes I need to make in kernel/filesystem
> so that they are compatible with each other and systemd works fine. Can you
> give me any pointers missing in 2.6.37, which need to be back ported from
> 2.6.39.
> I have attached kick start file that I used to create filesystem for your
> reference.

>From looking at your boot log and your kickstart it seems like your
problem is trying to mount a /csa partition that likely doesn't exist
judging from what you created in the kickstart. You should be able to
remove the /csa mount line from /etc/fstab and get further (or create
the partition if you really need it though I don't know why you
would).