Btw the wiki article has been already updated by Chrisn who added an external link to a great Korean blog about flashing Tizen 2.0. So now we have the solution in several languages :)

Thanks,
Leon

On 2013-02-26 04:15, 정대현 wrote:
Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Thanks, Leon.

I added your wiki link to
https://source.tizen.org/documentation/reference/flash-image-device
[1] too.

Regards,

Daehyeon

------- ORIGINAL MESSAGE -------

SENDER : Leon Anavi<l...@anavi.org>

DATE : 2013-02-26 06:59 (GMT+09:00)

TITLE : [Tizen General] Troubleshooting lthor on Ubuntu 12.10

 Hi All,

Today I flashed Tizen 2.0 Magnolia to Tizen Ref.Device-210. During the
installation I have experienced again lthor connection issues. After
digging into the mailing list I saw that I have to remove modemmanager
from Ubuntu 12.10 and then to run lthor again.

I guess that other people may experience the same issue so I added a
troubleshooting article to my personal blog:
https://www.anavi.org/article/156/ and to the Tizen Wiki:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Troubleshooting_lthor_on_Ubuntu_12.10

Best regards,
Leon

--
http://anavi.org/

JUNG, DAEHYEON
Assistant Engineer
Software R&D Center, Samsung Electronics
Mobile: +82 (10) 9114-0630

Links:
------
[1] https://source.tizen.org/documentation/reference/flash-image-device