Thank you Choi and Seo,

I updated .gbs.conf as you mentioned. The following is the content of
.gbs.conf file

[general]
profile = profile.tizen
buildroot = ~/work/tizen/

[profile.tizen]
obs = obs.tizen
repos = repo.tizen_latest
# if no buildroot for profile, the buildroot in general section will be used
# buildroot = ~/GBS-ROOT-profile.tizen/
buildroot = ~/work/tizen/

[obs.tizen]
url = https://api.tizen.org
user = nov13
passwd =
# set default base_prj for this obs
# base_prj=Tizen:Main
# set default target prj for this obs, default is home:nov13:gbs:<base_prj>
# target_prj=<specify target project>

[repo.tizen_latest]
#url = http://download.tizen.org/releases/trunk/daily/ivi/latest/
#url = http://download.tizen.org/releases/2.0/tizen-2.0_20130218.10/
#url = http://download.tizen.org/releases/2.0/tizen-2.0_20130219.4/
url = http://download.tizen.org/releases/latest/2.0/
user = nov13
passwd =

# end of .gbs.conf

Then, I build 'clock' again
$ gbs build -A i586 --include-all

After that, I met the following error message,

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/gbs", line 23, in <module>
    from gitbuildsys import msger, cmdln, errors
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gitbuildsys/msger.py",
line 77, in <module>
    gbp.log.logger.format = '%(color)s%(levelname)s: %(coloroff)s%(message)s'
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'logger'

Thank you in advance