Hi Daniel,

Wow, that's great! I also tried it on Samsung Series 9 but I was using the alpha image and it failed to boot. Tomorrow I'll try it again with the final release.

I started a wiki article about verified hardware compatible with Tizen. Could you please update it by adding the exact model and CPU of your ultrabook?

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Tizen_Verified_Hardware

Thanks,
Leon

On 2013-04-20 20:33, Daniel Juyung Seo wrote:
On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 2:32 AM, Daniel Juyung Seo <seojuyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tizen 2.0 IVI works with my Samsung Series 9 LOL.
http://imagebin.org/254725 [1]
http://imagebin.org/254725 [1]

 Oops. I pasted wrong link.

http://imagebin.org/254725 [1]

http://imagebin.org/254726 [2]

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)

But with Tizen 2.0 Alpha IVI, it's stuck during bootup with white box on the left top of the screen.
alt + ctrl + f3 didn't work.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 11:06 PM, Leon Anavi <l...@anavi.org> wrote:

Hi Gyuyoung, Olivier, Daniel Juyung Seo,

Great ! I'm surprised to see Tizen on Intel chipset for the first time.
Even there is only some steps to install Tizen to netbook. :)

Yes, in fact it was easier than I expected.

Good to see Tizen on Intel platform..

I have to point out that my netbook is ASUS EeePC with Intel Atom N450 CPU. I tried the same image on couple of other computers with Intel CPU i5 and T9300 but as expected it didn't boot due to obvious reasons :)

Now we

am not familiar with Enlightenment so it w
r to check it's documentation before trying anything else :)

Thanks for the good job and the instruction.

You are welcome :)

Links:
------
[1] http://imagebin.org/254725