Hi Daehyeon, Sungyul,

On 2013-05-04 04:25, 정대현 wrote:
Thanks for the notice. Have you tried with rd-pq too?

No. Honestly I was afraid that I may brick the device so I tried it only on RD-210 :)

On 2013-05-04 05:56, 최성열 wrote:
Therefore, I recommend you to update the binary after the public
release of Tizen2.1.

Thank you for the provided technical details. Is it possible to use unstable version or manually build it before the public release of Tizen 2.1? Now even the Internet browser is not working without 3D hardware acceleration.

Thanks,
Leon