From: Plaquette, Paul [mailto:paul.plaque...@intel.com]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 6:06 PM
To: Hu, Jia-cheng
Cc: general@lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: a security error

hi Jia-Cheng,

Do you know if there are over privilege likes this :
-that are different from the ones we can find in the documentation?
-that were changed in SDK 2.1 final?
-not supported yet by the SDK config.xml editor?

Thanks in advance.

Cordially,
Paul

Paul Plaquette,
Senior Software Engineer
Intel Corporation SAS
SSG/SSD/Open Source Technology Center
France, Montpellier

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 5:11 AM, Hu, Jia-cheng