Hi ,

sorry for previous incomplete message....

I am looking a way to get the First Day of a Week.

This is Sunday or Monday.

there is no system settings in the data and time panel for this.

(from my previous experiences at Palm, Palm Computing, Palm Source we
eventually  added this into a global system settings in order to have one
setting for any calendaring application that could be developed by a third
party developer)

It is actually a setting available in the Calendar application.

So the question is : Is there a way using a Web API in TIZEN To access to
the calendar first day of week settings?
(the calendar is a native app)

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Plaquette,
Senior Software Engineer
Intel Corporation SAS *
*
*SSG/OTC: Open Source Technology Center*
France, Montpellier