Hi

I found in the compliance document , and then in the doc for the Web UI
framework , references to Globilize.js.

The Globalize.js seems very complete, but it this is connected to Tizen OS
systems settings?
Is is reliable to use this from a web app?

For Exemple Tizen Does not seems to have a system setting for the first day
of the week that can be let to user preferences  (and particularly in the
calender app) to be the Sunday or the Monday.
and globalize is proposing it.

Globalize is  proposing currency and numbers formatting, Tizen is also
having native only apis to access both settings: when a web app is going to
access these settings from globalize will it access to the same settings or
to something different stored within the application settings?

Thanks.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Plaquette,
Senior Software Engineer
Intel Corporation SAS *
*
*SSG/OTC: Open Source Technology Center*
France, Montpellier