Hi All,

I have encountered some problems when I want to package and install my web
application as a Tizen widget:

1.       When I want to new a basic web project in Tizen IDE(2.1 version), and
use an existing location directed to my project, Tizen IDE warns that it will
delete all my files in dir, I accept it and Tizen IDE deletes my files and copy
Tizen files into it, like css, etc. This makes me can't create an Tizen project
from my web application( which is not Tizen project before import). But in
Tizen IDE 2.0, I can easily achieve this by creating a basic project from the
existing source folder and just point the entry to my URL in the project config
file.

2.       I have created a widget package by some tricky methods, and built out
a widget( I set the required version as 2.0 in the config). Then I want to
install this widget on my Tizen IVI 2.0 Magnolia, but it failed to install and
reported errors as:

"ERR<1727>:ecore_con ecore_con_dns.c:157 ecore_con_info_init() resconf_open: No
such file or directory

# wrt-installer #

#argc [3]

#argv[0] = [wrt-installer]

#argv[1] = [-i]

#argv[2] = [/opt/usr/media/Downloads/Radio.wgt]

### wrt-installer: uBldnzXcyc installation has failed - invalid widget package"

Anyone can give some comments or help on this two problems?

Thanks,
Jin