From: Patrick Ohly [mailto:patrick.o...@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:57 PM
To: Zhang, Qiang Z
Cc: general@lists.tizen.org
Subject: dev tools unavailable (was: Re: [Tizen General] [Announcement] New
version of Tizen developer tools (13.05.2))

On Fri, 2013-07-19 at 14:33 +0000, Zhang, Qiang Z wrote:
> On behalf of Tizen tools development team
>

> We are very pleased to announce that new version of Tizen developer
> tools
>
> [13.05.2] is released on tizen.org, at:
>

>   http://download.tizen.org/tools/latest-release/

That seems to be unavailable at the moment. "tools" doesn't show up under
http://download.tizen.org/ and "apt" reports 403 errors for repositories that
it was able to access in the past.

Bug filed: https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TINF-206

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

The content of this message is my personal opinion only and although I am an
employee of Intel, the statements I make here in no way represent Intel's
position on the issue, nor am I authorized to speak on behalf of Intel on this
matter.