Hello Devchandra,

On Fri., August 02, 2013, Devchandra L Meetei wrote:
>On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 3:29 AM, MSvB wrote:
>>   Chances for a Tizen Smartphone Entry, Linux Journal August 2013
>>   http://www.linuxjournal.com/
>>
>> The PDF magazine is available to subscribers only, so you might
>> have trouble reading the Tizen article. I guess go and subscribe?
>> If you do read it, use 2-up mode as the layout looks great that way.
>>
>Will it be legal if somebody share the pdf?
>If some one can share, That will be great.

I'm the wrong guy to ask, but it would probably not be kind
to the magazine that has served our community so well.

I still understand the problem you imply, that probably few Tizen
enthusiasts are magazine subscribers and would therefore not get
the information.

Don't forget that it's possible to buy a single issue with less
hassle (and cost) than a full subscription:

  http://www.linuxjournalstore.com/

Before someone asks, I'm not a salesperson and no I don't get any
benefit from increased sales. Just trying to inform that's all.

Regards
Michael