Hi, srinivas

As my understanding about porting Tizen to non-reference architecture.

If you use Cortex-A9(or might be A8) armv7l build, you can use based
on reference platform filesystem (for example
https://download.tizen.org/releases/2.2/tizen-2.2_20130719.3/images/).
But if you'd like to the other build(armv7hl or armv6...), cannot use
it.

I found how to full build Tizen for the other one. it's method it
written below URL.

 http://proxy.4rtcytech.net/source.tizen.org/es/node/1395

I'm now trying to full build Tizen filesystem for armv7hl refer it. If
I could sucess that, I'll report it. But if you  try and be able to
success, could you tell me  how you do that?

Regards,

Yuya Adachi