On Fri, 8 Nov 2013 17:40:06 +0530 Alok Gupta <alok509phoe...@gmail.com> said:

evas support it, but the browser/web team have SPECIFICALLY tied themselves
to opengl only. so it won't work. as long as its not browser and the app dev
hasn't decided to totally force gl down your throat, evas will work in software
and run relatively well.

note - developers like for the web team have specifically asked for apis to tie
themselves to gl - so this is a conscious choice, not a bug.

--
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <ti...@rasterman.com>