Hi Prathamesh,

On 2013-11-18 13:15, Prathamesh P Ghanekar wrote:
Thanks Leon.
I've mounted them to a bootable microSD card and I put Tizen images (platform.img, data.img and UMS.img) on top of it.
Does the order of copying the files matters here?
My MMC is partitioned with 2 partitions-one for boot(FAT) and other
for filesystem(ext2).Which partition should I copy the files in??
Any other changes to be done so that kenrel picks up the platform,data
and UMS files after booting up..??

I followed the tutorial for PandaBoard to format my microSD card and 4 partitions were created:
* Boot size > 1GB Filesystem: Vfat
* Platform.img > 3 GB / Filesystem:ext4
* Data.img > 1 GB /opt/ Filesystem:ext4
* UMS.img > 500MB Filesystem: ext4

As I said in the previous message in my case the Tizen images (Platform.img, Data.img, UMS.img) were combined on the microSD card with Linux-sunxi and u-boot loader.

Best regards,
Leon

Regards,
Prathamesh