On Thursday 04 September 2014 05:12:32 Olivier Nyssen wrote:
> I'm fed up with the Tizen forum situation tbh: these stupid emails are just
> a waste of time.
> We need a moderator who checks the forum every day.
> This is my last mail on this topic btw: if you guys let the dev forum rot
> away, so be it.

Hi Olivier

Thanks for the emails so far. You're right, we need a moderator, even if it's
part-time. I was hoping that the forum tool would learn the spam reports I
made and block in the future. It's not happening.

If there's anyone from the community who would like to volunteer to be a
moderator, we can give the rights in the infrastructure.