On 09/11/14 15:05, Bob Summerwill wrote:
> Forwarding back to mailing list.   This thread accidentally went private.
>

> Cheers,
> Bob

The external numbering is sometimes a bit obtuse, and includes decisions
not made by engineers (wink).

The Tizen 2.3 SDK that matches the 2.3 platform release will be combined
- able to target mobile and wearable profiles with equal facility.

Separately, the Samsung Gear products have to have some additional
support, as they contain non-Tizen elements - there's a communication
protocol and at least some of the Gear device need to pair with an
Android host device, neither of which are Tizen things.  So there may
still be a separate Gear SDK that is versioned differently than the
Tizen SDK and not absolutely identical.

-- mats