Hi Philippe,

On 2014-12-10 15:37, Philippe Coval wrote:
On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 12:02 AM, Leon Anavi <l...@anavi.org> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to share with you a short unboxing video of the open source hardware MinnowBoard MAX with Intel Atom CPU, which I received during Tizen Developer Summit in Shanghai, as well as the booting of Tizen:Common on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM-apYdelrE

It is a really nice device. I have installed the Tizen:Common image
following the guide at the Tizen wiki:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Install_Tizen_Image

Definitely a device of choice ;)

Check out Tizen:IVI , it can be useful to compare performance to vtc1010

I have already checked Tizen:IVI on MinnowBoard MAX. I decided that it will be better to use Tizen:Common for the video. I don't have vtc1010 but I have Intel NUC.

Btw a lot of people asked me to compare MinnowBoard MAX with Intel Atom to the ARM open-source hardware dev boards such as OLinuXino and Radxa. Is there any appropriate bench marking software for Tizen 3 profiles?

Note minnowboard max is also supporting tizen-yocto,

So, I decided to share the image I prepared w/ kevin for TDS and give
some hints at

https://dockr.eurogiciel.fr/blogs/embedded/tizen-yocto-on-minnowmax/

Btw I am curious about what tizen devs are doing with it ...
I would like to hack on lures but I miss a real project

Nice, thanks for sharing. I will bookmark it to the list of pending tasks for the coming weekends :)

Best regards,
Leon

Regards

--