Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 12:11:14 +0200
Subject: Re: [Tizen General] Tizen Ofono usage
From: leon.an...@konsulko.com
To: gerharddecle...@outlook.com
CC: general@lists.tizen.org

Hi,
On Nov 8, 2015 9:43 AM, "Gerhard de Clercq" <gerharddecle...@outlook.com> wrote:

> I have read that after initially not using Ofono Tizen has moved to indeed
> using Ofono, is this true?
As far as I know Tizen Common and other Tizen 3 profiles are using ofono.
>If so, I am struggling to see just how Ofono is used in Tizen.
I have described how to use bluez5 and ofono to make phone calls with
smartphone paired to a device with Tizen Common. I hope the article might be
useful:

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Connecting_to_a_Smartphone_with_Bluetooth_and_Making_Phone_Calls
Best regards, Leon