I read the article. The author seems to be basing his claim on finding 40
instances of strcpy() in the code. This hardly qualifies as a sophisticated
analysis.

From: General [mailto:general-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of Olivier
Nyssen
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 12:19 AM
To: Tizen General Mailing List <general@lists.tizen.org>
Subject: [Tizen General] Security

Hello,

An interesting article about Tizen:
"It may be the worst code I've ever seen," he told Motherboard in advance of a
talk about his research that he is scheduled to deliver at Kaspersky Lab's
Security Analyst Summit<https://sas.kaspersky.com/> on the island of St.
Maarten on Monday. "Everything you can do wrong there, they do it. You can see
that nobody with any understanding of security looked at this code or wrote it.
It's like taking an undergraduate and letting him program your software."
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/samsung-tizen-operating-system-bugs-vulnerabilities

Regards,
Olivier