Can actually everyone come to the meetups or only people who registered for ApacheCon and paid conf fees?

 Michael

On 10/19/09 10:26 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:
:>  http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneAtApacheConUs2009

I cross linked to that over from the main meetup organization page on the
apachecon wiki, and tried to fill in some of the known details.

: What time does it mean "Tuesday night" ? I'd love to attend but my flight
: arrives at 7pm ... :(

According to main schedule all the meetups start at 8PM.  (There's no end
time listed, so i suspect we can hang out as long as we want w/o anyone
kicking us out of the room)

If you're flying into Oakland, you might make it in time (If you're flying
into SFO, you might be able to catch the tail end)

-Hoss