Hi Ramin,

I may be mistaken but it is hard to get someone to help with such a request as
it simply off loads the problem into someone else.

I think you would have a lot more chances of getting help by trying to isolate
the issue and provide additional information. That way, it may be quicker for
someone to take a look and help pinpoint the issue or offer suggestions.

Again, I may be mistaken, but everyone is usually busy and such a general
request tends to be time consuming, so it is hard to get someone to volunteer
from square one.

Just my advice.

-   Xavier -