I have subscribed to both lists, but I'm not sure what I missed. Anyway thanks
for replying.
My query was not clear, my apology. I'm explaining the situation again.

We are using ManifoldCF for indexing SharePoint content into the SOLR.
Earlier we were using the windows based authentication i.e. NTLM which was
working fine for authority and repository connection.
Now, our SharePoint authentication is moved from NTLM to ADFS and I cannot
figure out what connection type I have to choose in ManifoldCF UI for
repository and authory connection. Without any success, I tried
SharePoint/Native but it doesn't work.

It appears that there is no ADFS connector, that I can use so we are planning
to add a connector to connect ADFS based SharePoint sites. But for this we need
your guidance. We are new to the ManifoldCF, so we need your help and inputs on
the design and implemenation.
Requesting you to please help me.