Caffeinate The World <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >  Same thing with 3.0.xx versions, but if I use the old style DBName,
> >  indexer connects to db through unix socket.
>
> leave out the hostname
> DBAddr          pgsql://mnogosearch@/mnogosearch/

 Duh. I had tried about everything else than that. I guess
it would not harm anyone to mention this somewhere in the docs :)

> you might want to use a password too, depending on your db config.

 That will be done on the last stage, before taking the box into
production use. I've seen far too many machines with default
passwords etc. left on, and few that got hacked through those.

        Thanks.

        -j