Author: Smileyq
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
I'm trying to setup a search database for mp3 for a group of local users via the
mnogosearch cgi,php.  When I run the indexer it gives me problems saying that it is
having network problems . I have my mp3 ftp archive setup by letters such has
ftp://ftp.bla.com/pub/media/mp3/a, ftp://ftp.bla.com/pub/media/mp3/b,
ftp://ftp.bla.com/pub/media/mp3/c, etc etc... and have artist with listed by beging
letter in these. If anybody has any ideas please let me know. Thanks ahead of time.

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1669>