Author: Шrjan Sandland
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi,

the RAM part is OK. The optimise.sh script however needs quite a bit of hackering
about to work. Most significantly, I think it assumes that mysql stores the database
files without exensions or something.
At least I couldn't make it work even though I spent some time changing the script.

I've just set up a cache mode install, to try that instead.

I believe that my database will end up around 2-3 million pages before done. What
hardware are others running to make this work in a timely fashion?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Ørjan Sandland

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1732>