Author: prochor
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Lets assume this situation:
 - some web site that is completely dynamicaly generated by one php script,e.g.:
 http://mysite.com/web.php?template=news&page=xy&otherparams..
There is only one page - web.php - that generates all the content based on query
parameters.

I would like to use UDM for indexing only this one site and i want that users can
search only through selected part of this web.

IS THERE ANY MEANINGFUL SOLUTION how can I split the content of this web to sections
for searching (using TAGs, categories, aliases..anything).

Thanx for any ideas.

PS: If UDM is not able to do that ... is there any come similar program that can?

# sorry for repeating similar question for the third time .. but I have not found any
usable answer yet.

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1750>