Author: maghool
Email: privacyx.com
Message:
Hi Rob  ..
Well, aim sorry , I think I forgot to say some thing  :
The first time I installed the program I faced the same problem you are facing, I was
getting this error:
Can't open template file 'search.htm'!
And yes, it was in the same directory with search.exe..
So, I played around with it..You can do like me:
I created new virtual directory in my iis manager and named it spider (you can call
what ever you like) and point it to the program directory witch is :
C:\Program Files\mnoGoSearch
..
About your second problem yes the dbtype means witch database you are using and in
your case it should be MSSQL..
So I have it like that :
DBAddr MSSQL://userid:password@/Spider /
And it works fine with me..
Try that and tell if it works..
By the way, if you want to do the same thing I did, don't forget to point your browser
to the new directory, witch is in your case:
http://augusta/spider/search.exe

maghool

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1840>