Author: Alexey Igumnov
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
The same!!

Additional information, probably it will help you...
The original title contains "Q&A" sequence (Questions And Answers), while the title
from search.cgi contains only Q&amp; and letter "Q" is marked as BOLD (with <b> html
tag).
Thank you in advance.

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1859>